Wednesday, September 28, 2011

D9P6: Shopping!!

On a completely superficial note, I want to keep track of the things I will investigate buying when I reach my goal weight. I say investigate, because for once I'm going to pay extra attention to quality and fit, and not buy anything that doesn't live up to my standards. I follow a few great fashion blogs and have always really loved fashion, but I've had to take a hiatus because I don't want to waste money on 20 different sizes. Making this post and updating it from time to time will help me keep track of the basics I'll need to restock my wardrobe fast!




First up, pants.

1. Ann Taylor Curvy Twill Wide Leg Trousers
http://corporette.com/2011/09/28/wednesdays-tps-report-curvy-twill-wide-leg-trousers/#comments




Next, skirts




Next, cardigans



Next, blazers



Next, undergarments



Next, blouses/shirts/tees/camis



Next, suits




Next Jewelry/ Bags/ Accessories





Finally, shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment